Comedienne, Helen Paul, shares rare photo of her hubby as she celebrates him on IG


Comedienne, Helen Paul, shares rare photo of her hubby as she celebrates him on IG


Posting this photo of her husband, Femi Bamisile, on IG, Helen wrote



''My Love
My father 
My secret keeper
Thank you for always...
Cant sleep,cant believe it...
Thanks for the big gift. 
You are not a social media person,but please allow me do this once in a while. I love,respect, and honour you.
I appreciate you deeply.
#myhusband #myking #myhero #myboss#myall 
You make marriage worthwhile...
I will love to move out of your house once i am 120 years o plsssssss.......''.


Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://litebaze.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment

Comments system

[blogger][disqus][facebook]